- Email Me
- Toll Free:
- Email Me
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:
FOR INSTANT INFO CALL:
The buzzing neighbourhood around Jane Street and Rutherford Road, the site of Abeja District, is a bold and vibrant swarm of life and activity. Just around the corner from Vaughan Mills, the new Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, and Highway 400, everything you need is within arm’s reach. Just minutes away from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and TTC station, the GTA really is on the doorstep of this new community.
Abeja District is more than just a collection of live work buildings. It’s more than a new home, more than just a cultural hub. Abeja District is the idea of a community coming together to create something beautiful. This is unity in the unique.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre is located just 2 minutes away from home. This mall is one of the largest in the country, spanning over 1.3 million sqft and offers over 200 outlet stores, dining, and entertainment options. Canada’s Wonderland is a 331-acre theme park with over 17 rollercoasters, rides, and attractions. The park is just a few minutes up the street. The surrounding area has everything residents of Abeja District Condos could need including plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – YRT services the area and bus routes run right past the front door of Abeja District Condos. This allows riders to travel seamlessly throughout the city and York Region and also offering easy connections to VIVA, Zum, and TTC transit services. Residents can take one bus from Vaughan Mills Bus Terminal, which is located just steps away, arriving at Vaughan Metropolitan Centre station in approximately 15 minutes, taking the subway straight into Union Station in just over an hour.
3. Highway Access – Highway 400 is conveniently located just 3 minutes down the street from Abeja District Condos. Motorists can easily escape the city and go up North to Cottage Country for the weekend or connect to other major thoroughfares in the GTA including Highways 7, 407, and 401. Motorists can easily commute into Toronto’s downtown core in just under 40 minutes.
4. Great Investment – The city of Vaughan is quickly becoming a popular destination for families and first-time homebuyers who can’t afford the increasingly rising price point of the Toronto real estate market. Abeja District Condos is located close to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre which is quickly developing into the city’s new exciting downtown core. With easy access to highways, transit, lifestyle amenities, great schools and post-secondary institutions, and the city of Toronto located just to the South, but with a lower price point, it makes for a great opportunity for investors and end-users alike.
5. Cortel Group – This local real estate development company was established in the early 1970s and since then has been creating commercial and residential properties all over the province of Ontario. They strive to build complete communities full of family-friendly areas and green spaces, that are also located near transportation and lifestyle services. These amenities help to create a sense of community, connectedness, and provide a better life for their homebuyers.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.